Apologies to the regular reader(s) who noticed the radio silence of the past few months. It turns out that coming back from a sabbatical is harder work than I thought ! But don't despair: I'll use the Thanksgiving long weekend to post about the following:
- the first meeting of the editorial board for a new series of books by Springer dedicated to quantitative finance;
- a very informative workshop on commodities and energy finance at IMPA (Rio de Janeiro) in August;
- a really nice conference in South Africa at the end of August;
- the start of a new season for the Fields Institute Quantitative Finance Seminar Series in September;
- a short and enjoyable workshop on optimization and risk management at Fields in October.
Stay tuned !